RC-19 Single use Temperature Data logger
Elitech RC-19 temperature data logger is a single-use/disposable data logger, mainly used in the fields of medicine, vaccine, blood, food, flowers and plants, laboratory, etc. RC-19 especially suitable for cold chain storage and transportation where high protection grade is required. With food grade colloidal injection molding technology, the protection grade of the product is IP67. It features plug-and-play function without any data management software needed. Even if the logger's battery runs out, the data report can be read.
- The temperature data logger is mainly used for monitoring and logging temperature in storage and transportation of food and pharmaceuticals, such as cooler boxes, refrigerated trucks, containers, etc.
- The logger connects to a computer via USB port to export a PDF report.
- It features an internal sensor and a CR2450 lithium battery.
- IP67 waterproof protection.
- One-time Use, memory capacity: 16000 points.
Temperature measuring range: -30℃~70℃/-22℉~158℉
Alarm threshold: default (customizable)
Storage temperature: -30℃~70℃/-22℉~158℉
Data interface: USB2.0
Temperature accuracy: 0.5℃/0.9¨H(-20℃~40℃); 1℃/1.8¨H(others)
Report type: PDF format
Sensor type: Internal NTC
Battery: built-in CR2450 wide temperature lithium battery
Memory capacity: 16000 points (MAX)
Battery life: 2 years (stored and used under normal temperature environment)
Log cycle: 120 days (customizable)
Protection grade: IP67
Size: 80mm (L) x 48mm (W) x 5.8mm (H)
Alarm type: single or cumulative
Weight: approx. 15g